Join the table
Do you have a venue and feel you could offer a unique experience with Gin Mare?
Can I get in touch with my guests?
Yes, when a customer makes a booking, their contact and booking details are saved on your dashboard.
Can I offer my delivery services?
We are working in making the platform as useful as possible for everyone involved and will update you soon about this specific subject.
In which currency the amount will be made?
We will work with an e-commerce platform which allows consumers to pay in a local currency, we will make you the payment at the current rate.
Will the platform remain live once we open?
Yes, the idea is for the platform to evolve at the same pace as the industry. Your collaboration with Join the table allows us to offer strength and growth but also find other ways we may be able to support the industry in the future.
How I will receive the amount of purchases?
You will receive the transaction amount directly in your bank account in approximately 2 workdays with the pertinent commission.
How does the “exchange” work?
Once the payment is done by the customer, they will receive a voucher which you would be able to check in your Professional Area. We will make sure that this procedure follows strict security and anti-fraudulent measures.
What does each order status mean?
Whilst purchasing an experience, you may be presented with more than one order status, below is a brief explanation:
- Completed- Completed / charged order.
- Processing- Pending completion of the order.
- Cancelled- Cancelled orders
- Refunded- Orders which are being refunded by the venue.
- On Hold- Requires action from venue
- Failed- Failed orders.
What do I do when I have a new order?
We recommend the following steps:
- Ensure that you have everything necessary for the experience you are offering.
- Have the contact details of your guest available, so you are able to communicate any changes.
- We have recommended to the customer that they contact your venue directly in order to make a booking.
- When your customer arrives, give the welcome with your best smile, and explain the experience.
- In case of your local are busy, ask for patience, and you will try to sit them as soon as possible.
- Have your ‘pending experience’ list to hand (found in your dashboard). We recommend that you have this list printed in order to control sales and manage the flow of guest bookings.
How do the customers redeem their purchase?
When a customer makes a purchase, they will receive an email with an order number (you also will see this purchase on your dashboard) that they must show you once they arrive at your venue. In the case, that experience requires a table reservation be sure to ask for the order number during this process. We recommend keeping your dashboard updates to monitor bookings.
Which content can I upload to my profile?
Apart from the experiences you offer, you can upload your venue information, pictures, etc. But you can also get creative and use special content to lure your customers to your page, such as recipes, video capsules, or taking the chance to verbally explain exactly what your guest has in store for them.